Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week 2

from ABRAHAM
Week 2 has been very marvelous for me even ifi have not done many activities like the other teachers . The ABCD learning objective has been a good discovering for me because it is a teaching method which is not used in my school. I used it to teach in one of my classes .It has been appreciated by my other colleagues .I have discovered many searches engines which are very good for us and also our students in  order to make their research.  I have used BING to prepare  a course about listening  comprehension .This week I have also made a project task where I described my students . I have read the post of some teachers. I have been touched by  the one of Masafumi kosaka from Japan .There I discovered that it is not only in my school that we have the problem of computers .My last activity has been the discovering of the nice blog of Myriam


No comments:

Post a Comment