Sunday, October 16, 2011

week 3

I started week 3 by  reading the article of Lindsay Miller about « developing Listening skills with Authentic Materials .Through this article, I learnt a process for helping learners develop their listening skills . The different tasks such as pre, while and post-Listening  have been very good and simple in its application . I also read the article of Julia Gong about the employment of  C A L L in Teaching second / Foreign Language speak Skills . I have got  information about :
The application of C A L L in Teaching Spoken Language .
a)     Application in the Mechanical Dimension
b)     B) Application  in the Meaningful dimension
c)      C)Application in other Fields
 I have also read and comment on the final project of Aleyda Linares “Building Teaching skills through the interactive web project” .
This week, I also created a delicious page which  will permit me to store my favorite web pages online .My bookmarks is www.delicious.com/oulaivehabraham
HOW  AM I GOING TO APPLY ALL THESE THINGS I HAVE LEARNT?
First of all I will try to apply the three tasks taught by LINDSAY I mean the pre-listening task, while listening task post –listening task .


1 comment:

  1. Hello Abraham

    Great question! How can you apply all of this, especially if your teaching context has limited technology access?

    Well one thing to remember is that in the most basic way. you can find access to materials on the web that can help your teaching. They can help you prepare for class. Readings, audio, exercises, games, evaluation tools, etc. all can help add new elements to classes without even taking the technology into the classroom.

    Perhaps that is a place to start, I hope.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete